Ultraviolet flashlight illuminance affects cure time significantly. The higher the illuminance, the shorter the cure time. This is because ultraviolet radiation causes the molecules of photosensitive materials to absorb energy and undergo chemical reactions to form new compounds. The higher the illuminance, the more energy the photosensitive material absorbs, the faster the chemical reaction, and the shorter the cure time.
Specifically, the relationship between illuminance and cure time can be expressed by the following formula:
t = k / I
- Power of the ultraviolet LED: The higher the power of the ultraviolet LED, the stronger the ultraviolet radiation it emits.
- Beam focus: The higher the beam focus, the higher the illuminance.
- Distance: The closer the distance, the higher the illuminance.
Therefore, when using an ultraviolet flashlight, you should pay attention to the following:
- Choose the right power ultraviolet LED.
- Adjust the beam focus to achieve the desired illuminance.
- Maintain a safe distance to avoid too high of an illuminance.